TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 1. GENERAL
- 1.1 Our Site, www.easternseasons.com, is owned and operated by Eastern Seasons Agency Ltd, a limited company registered in England under Company No. 10120655, whose registered office is at The Mews, St Nicholas Lane, Lewes, East Sussex, BN7 2JZ and trading as “Eastern Seasons” from its offices at 1st Floor, 202 Kensington Church Street, London W8 4DP, UK.
- 1.2 We sell tickets and services in respect of events organised by us and/or by our associates and partners. Tickets may be purchased online through Our Site or as we may otherwise indicate from time to time.
- 1.3 To purchase Tickets and Services from us, you must be 18 or over and have a valid credit/debit card issued in your name.
- 1.4 Any purchase of Tickets and Services from us is subject to these Terms & Conditions and also to any other terms and conditions which are or may be published on Our Site from time to time. For the avoidance of doubt these Terms & Conditions are also subject to the terms, conditions and rules of any event Venue or event Partner which can be found on their respective websites.
- 1.5 We reserve the right to cancel bookings which we reasonably suspect to have been made fraudulently.
- 1.6 Tickets may not under any circumstances be altered, defaced or copied.
- 1.7 Tickets are non-transferable and you may not resell the tickets for profit, commercial gain or otherwise howsoever without our prior permission in writing. We reserve the right to seize or cancel a ticket in the event of any resale or transfer or attempt to resell or transfer a ticket without refund or other compensation.
- 1.8 You may not combine a Ticket with any other service or product (such as hospitality or travel services) or to create a package, without our prior permission in writing.
- 1.9 The event venue operators have the right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond their reasonable control. In that event, we shall not be obliged to refund money, unless such change is a material and fundamental alteration of the event.
- 1.10 Children at Events must be accompanied by a parent or adult guardian. Parents and guardians are reminded that not all events are suitable for children. Please check the event page at www.easternseasons.com for specific details before you attend. Appropriate ID may be requested.
- 1.11 Group bookings can be made via Our Site. If you have any queries regarding this or any other matter relating to ticket purchase please contact the Eastern Seasons Organising Committee office on +44 (0) 207 985 1219 .
- 1.12 Eastern Seasons Organising Committee office hours are Monday – Friday 10 am – 5.30 pm
- 2. PRICES & PAYMENT
- 2.1 All prices to the specific events will appear on Our Site.
- 2.2 We can accept payment by credit and debit card (VISA and MASTERCARD) and also through a worldwide online payments system PayPal. Please note that payments by credit card will be subject to an additional charge.
- 2.3 We shall endeavour to ensure the accuracy of our prices, as published on Our Site, but if there is an error in the price of any Ticket or Service you have ordered, we shall inform you as soon as reasonably possible and give you the option to cancel or to reconfirming your order at the correct price. If you cancel due to an error of pricing by us, then you will receive a full refund from us in respect of sums paid.
- 2.4 If any concessionary ticket rate applies (e.g. for disabled visitors, students and certain club members), you or the relevant ticket holder may be asked to show evidence of this when booking or presenting the ticket.
- 3. CANCELLATION & REFUND
- 3.1 If you are a business, a company or an individual purchasing a ticket on behalf of a business or company (or for business purposes) then, unless otherwise stated in these Terms & Conditions, you are not entitled to cancel the purchase.
- 3.2 If you are a consumer (i.e. an individual purchasing the Ticket(s) for a non-business purpose) then you are entitled to cancel your purchase within fourteen (14) days of the date of confirmation of Purchase. In that event, if the Tickets have been physically delivered to you, you must return the Tickets to us upon cancellation and you will have to bear the direct cost of doing so. Subject to any statutory provision to the contrary, you are not entitled to cancel the purchase less than five (5) days before the event.
- 3.3 If an event is cancelled (and not rescheduled), you will be offered a refund of the sale price of your ticket(s).
- 3.4 In respect of events taking place over several days and one or more day is/are cancelled (but not the entire event), then only a partial refund may be payable in respect of the day(s) cancelled.
- 3.5 If an event is rescheduled, you will be given the option to attend the rescheduled event or to receive a refund of the sale price of your ticket(s). If you do not inform us of your choice within the time specified by us we reserve the right to reconfirm your booking for the rescheduled event and you will not be entitled to claim a refund.
- 3.6 If an event is materially and fundamentally altered, you will be given the option to reconfirm your order for the changed event or to receive a refund of the sale price of your ticket(s). If you do not inform us of your choice within the time specified by us we reserve the right to reconfirm your booking for the changed event and you will not be entitled to claim a refund.
- 3.7 To claim any refund, please contact the Eastern Seasons Organising Committee at email@example.com or call +44 (0) 207 985 1219 for further information. You must promptly return your tickets and comply with any other reasonable instructions from us.
- 3.8 If you are a consumer, nothing in these Terms & Conditions will affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
4. DELIVERY OF TICKETS
- 4.1 Tickets shall only be posted by us to the billing address of your credit card, (unless otherwise agreed by us in advance and subject to confirmation of other lawful address). If the address in your booking is different from the billing address of your credit card, we reserve the right cancel your tickets.
- 4.2 Once you have received your tickets we cannot be responsible for any tickets which are lost or stolen.
- 4.3 Upon receipt of the tickets, it will be your responsibility to check them for any errors.
- 5.1 Any personal arrangements such as travel, accommodation or other service relating to the Event which you may have arranged shall be entirely at your own risk. We shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage in this respect howsoever occurring.
- 5.2 For the avoidance of doubt, any liability to you in connection with the event (including, but not limited to, for any cancellation, rescheduling or material change to the event) shall be limited to the price paid by you for the Ticket(s).
- 5.3 We shall not be liable for any loss, injury or damage to you or any other party, party or property howsoever arising in any circumstances where there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed by us; in circumstances where such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach (save for death or personal injury resulting from our own negligence); or in respect of any loss or damage resulting from your own acts or omissions or breach.
- 5.4 Nothing in these Terms & Conditions seeks to exclude or limit the Venue owners/operators from liability for death or personal injury caused by our or the Venue owners/operators’ negligence.
6. ATTENDANCE AT THE EVENT
- 6.1 The venue reserves the right to refuse admission or exclude you should you breach any terms and conditions or rules of the event or the venue. The venue may have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
- 6.2 The Venue may restrict the unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment and any photos, videos and/or recordings may be seized, destroyed or deleted.
- 6.3 By Purchasing a ticket or attending an event during the Eastern Seasons week, you and other ticket holders give your consent to being filmed, audio recorded or photographed. Should an event be recorded this will be signposted. If you have any objection then please make yourself known to a member of staff.
- 6.4 The seating or entry of latecomers is discretionary. Admission to latecomers is not guaranteed for all events or performances, though offered wherever reasonably possible. Please note that refunds or credit vouchers will not be made for late entry.
- 6.5 Special effects which may include, without limitation, sound, flashing lights, strobing, audio visual, pyrotechnic effects or other lighting effects may be featured at an event. If you have any issues (medical or otherwise) it shall be your responsibility to make these issues known to us before or at the time of purchasing the tickets and to check with us whether there will be any such special effects which may be relevant to you or to your condition.
- 6.6 Visitors to events are requested to keep their personal belongings with them at all times. We cannot take responsibility for loss or damage of personal items at the venue or held in the venue’s cloakroom(s).
7. LAW & JURISDICTION
- 7.1 These Terms & Conditions and all/any disputes or matters between you and us shall be subject to the Laws of England & Wales.
- 7.2 All/any disputes between us shall be submitted to the English Courts sitting in Central London which shall have exclusive jurisdiction (except for the purposes of enforcing any judgment or award of the English courts in another jurisdiction).
- 7.3 As an online trader, pursuant to European Union legislation, we also draw your attention to the European Commission's Online Dispute Resolution platform here, where you can access for further information about online dispute resolution.
- 7.4 Neither these Terms & Conditions nor any provision herein is intended to confer any rights or remedies upon any person other than the parties hereto.
8. FORCE MAJEURE
- 8.1 “Force Majeure” means, in relation to either party, a circumstance beyond the reasonable control of that party, including, without limitation, an act of God, compliance with any law or governmental order rule regulation or direction, war, riot, civil, terrorist attack or incident, commotion or insurrection, malicious damage, fire, flood, accident, storm, breakdown of plant or machinery, default of suppliers or sub-contractors, embargo, or strikes lock-outs or other industrial disputes.
- 8.2 Neither party shall be deemed in breach of this Agreement or otherwise liable to the other party for any failure or delay in performance by it of any of its obligations under this Agreement if and to the extent that the delay or non-performance is due to Force Majeure.